[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Engagement - HOT - Perfect Fit

This couple is RED HOT!!! I LOVE their sense of style, how they fit so well together, and how much fun we had for their engagement shoot! Plus there were La Rosa ice cream bars involved so this just might make it be my favorite shoot of the summer. It's great when a couple is just down to go for it and up for anything and this shoot has it all from girl next door to steamy late night rivers shoots. 

Roxanna has one of the best smiles and is just absolutely stunning inside and out. She is so thoughtful and after talking about our favorite things she remembered that I love Starbuck's Vanilla Via Coffee and before I knew it I had a cute little note attached to a big bag of VIA coffee in my mailbox! She knows how to make me smile! 

Dru is a designer of his own clothing line (click here to check it out) and it's an Urban Skate wear company called Unknown Clothing. What's great about Dru is you can tell how much he adores Roxanna with every look he gives her and how he truly listens to her when she speaks. They have such a mutual love for each other it is beautiful to witness and provided some great shots! 








































0 comments:

Post a Comment