[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Maternity - LOVE - Photo Bug

Here are the Kimballs and Lindsey (the pregnant beauty) is a photographer too! When she asked me to take their pictures I was so flattered and nervous because we always have a vision of how we want to look and a photographer's vision can be intimidating to match. 


Lindsey was so sweet the whole session and even though I told her to feel free to boss me around she wouldn't so I had to do all of the bossing. Thankfully Tyler didn't mind and their love for each other took over each frame. When that happens at a photo shoot I can just relax because the hard part is done and love like that I can't even try to fake. Here are a few shots from our time together. 



On their wedding day Lindsey carried these lockets of her grandparents down the aisle. Family is so important for me so when a client/friend can include these details it makes all the difference and it lets me capture not just memories but a family's history. This is my favorite part about what I do.


They didn't find out what they were having so they named the baby "Reptar" and as Lindsey has been documenting everything Tyler picked up this cute little snuggle toy in New Mexico to give to the baby. We both agreed it totally looks like, "ALF."






2 comments:

Lauryn Marette said...

These are beautiful! So much love :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! They represent all the good things in Life. The circle continues as our first daughter has our first grandchild this April. Lindsey's own birthday in April 11th; her sister's is April 5th and the only living grandmother in that locket has an April 27th birthday...perhaps a new great-granddaughter? Love the tender photos! Lj

Post a Comment