[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Sneak Peak of Henry and Jackie's Wedding

Henry and Jackie are married! Their gorgeous wedding in Palo Alto, CA was the biggest wedding I have ever done with over 450 guests and 40 people in the wedding party!!!! WOW!!!! They were both so relaxed and calm throughout the day I couldn't believe how well everything ran from start to finish. Lucky for Jackie and Henry they had Jackie's best friend Loni to help plan and execute the day. 
With so many people involved I was amazed at how they were still able to make the day about them and even though they had a lot guests, they were side by side for 90% of the day! Impressive! I wasn't even able to pull that off at my own wedding and I had the wedding day down (from photographing so many) and it was still hard to achieve. 
Henry and Jackie were so sweet to send me pictures while they were on their honeymoon in Puerto Rico sporting their NYFotography T-Shirts (click here to see the Facebook page)! I'm so lucky I get to work with such extraordinary couples! Thank you!








I love this one of Jackie with her sweet dad! You can tell how proud he is of her and she just looks so happy. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment