[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Engagement - Fairy Tale Day - Fun and in LOVE

I LOVE to personalize all of my sessions, especially doing something I haven't done before. When Whitney called and asked me to shoot their engagement session and mentioned they LOVE Disneyland I was all in and ready to go on an adventure with my new friends! 

I met Whitney and Sebastian while shooting their friends Jeff and Brooke's wedding and we hit it off dancing at the reception. The only thing that makes me sad about their Hawaii 9-10-11 wedding is that I can't be there! If there were ever a time to be in two places at once to shoot weddings that would be the date but I'm really excited for Erin and Joe's big day in San Diego! 

I did break one rule for Whitney and Sebastian..... I'm not a fan of roller coasters but since they are so amazing I got on one with them for my first (and possibly only) roller coaster shoot!  It was fun and I learned something new.... wait to pull down the safety bar until after you turn around! Good thing I travel with my favorite Chiropractor or I would have been in trouble!

Whitney and Sebastian, thank you for making my job so fun!!! Congrats you two! 

Ps. If you ever wonder what Ryan and Finn do while I'm working check out the last picture! 

Ps. Ps. - To the prints almost at the end in black are cards they ordered to send out to all of their guests! What a great idea and thank you Whitney and Sebastian for letting me design them.









































Ryan and Finn had so much fun with their Father/Son date! I did make them work for me! They happened to be in front of the line and we were running out of light so they saved a tea cup for Whitney and Sebastian and just in time before the sun went down! Thanks boys for your help! 



















0 comments:

Post a Comment