[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Commercial - Darlene Denison State Farm - Insurance Divas

In order to keep with the flow of the week here is my next small business highlight! Here are the very smart, talented, and beautiful women of Darlene Denison State Farm Insurance. Darlene and her staff insure just about everything I own and it helps me not worry as much when I'm doing a photo shoot in the ocean with the water around my waist holding my camera. I don't have to worry about my equipment and it lets me be as creative as I like without the worry. 


Darlene is also one of those women you meet who is fun to work with but she's someone you feel like you have known for a long time too. I love that they know my voice when I call and if they don't have an answer for me they always get back to me in the same day. I think they should have a reality show too because this group is definitely entertaining and there is never a dull moment in their office. If you don't believe me stop on by! 


Street Address:
4903 Calloway Drive
Suite 103
Bakersfield, CA 93312-3959


Phone: (661) 588-6070
Fax: (661) 588-6073
Mobile: (661) 747-0727


Office Hours:
9:00-5:00
Evenings by Appointment
Weekends by Appointment


Here are the Insurance Divas new business card pictures! Thank you ladies! 



















0 comments:

Post a Comment