[LOVE - BEAUTY - YOU]

Family - Surprise - Model Family

One of the things I love most about my job are the people and families I get to meet. The Owens family was referred to me by one of my favorite clients and after spending just a few minutes together I knew this was going to be a fun session! Plus they all look like models and it was impossible for any of them to take a bad photograph. 


The best part of the day was at the end of the session when the girls told me they were giving their parents a special gift and asked if I could get a few shots of it. Well it made me cry too! You'll have to look at the end of the photographs to see the surprise! I waited a few months to post it because I was trusted with a top secret - secret and I didn't want to be kicked out of their circle of trust! I love that I was able to share in this happy time with such an amazing family! Owens family, thank you for including me and making my day! 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment